We can help you write your future every step of the way!
See Services for more info.
We have helped our students write application statements and gain admittance to:
- The University of California (undergraduate)
- Law School (UC Hastings, Chicago, Berkeley, Hofstra, SUNY)
- Ph.D. programs (Stanford, Columbia)
- Pharmacy School (USC)
- MBA programs
- Master's (Cal State Long Beach, University of Washington)
Your revisers are caring and compassionate educators with 10+ years of teaching experience in ESL, English Composition, Creative Writing, and Literature. You are in very good hands!
Ph.D. in English University of California, Irvine
Master's in English, Oxford University , UK
Bachelor's in English, minor in TESL, University of California, Los Angeles
"I love to see students empowered to succeed and grow as writers and effective communicators."
Ph.D. in Education, Lancaster University, UK
Master's in English, California State University, Northridge
Bachelor's in English and Creative Writing, California State University, Northridge
TESOL Certification (Cambridge)
"Helping students develop their powers of expression is my passion."
- TestimonialsMy reviser helped me to better articulate my thoughts into writing. I was accepted with scholarships to numerous law schools around the country! Thank you Writing Reviser for helping me achieve my goals!-Rebecca, SUNY Buffalo Law SchoolI got into all the graduate schools I applied for thanks to the help of the revisers. No more comma splices or run ons for me.-Mona, CSUN, Communications Sciences and Disorders
Terms and Conditions: By paying the Writing Reviser you accept the following terms and conditions: all payments are final and non-refundable. Writing Reviser is not responsible nor does it guarantee admission to university programs. If you are under 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian enter into a contract for these services. Writing Reviser will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages arising out of use services.